Friday, October 14, 2005

By any other name

I warned that there would be changes to this blog and now there have been some major ones. I am no longer a housewife anymore. And I no longer am confused over who I am or where I am going. So the the old title "A Housewife's Dilemma" really didn't fit. I have renamed this blog "Ministering Mama" because that's what I do, I minister. I minister both to my family and to the children and adults at my church. I try to minister to myself but mostly I stink at that.

I have also changed my name on the blog. I never really liked ModernHouseMamaX2. Too long. So I am going back to the name I have used to identify myself for over 10 years on the web, Bellarour. It is a combination of my cats' names - Arabella and Aurora. I'm sorry if this all causes confusion and I hope it doesn't turn off anyone who would be interested in reading. But I feel strongly that if you make major changes in your life, those changes must evident and important if they are to make any impact at all.

The url for this site will remain the same. This has been my own piece of real estate in cyberworld and I am reluctant to give that up. So the address will be the same and my content will be similar, but the name and perhaps some of the questions I ask and hope to answer will be different. I hope you stay around to read the next chapter of the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home