Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Good news, bad news

Good news:
1. DH fixed Haloscan comments.
2. Had great family time with kids and DH tonight.
3. Found several good books to help with my talk about children's spirituality in a few weeks for which I am presently totally unprepared.
4. Tonight I get to watch Commander-in-Chief before going to bed early tonight. Oh yeah, I get to go to bed early because of the bad news....

Bad News:
1. Yankees lost to the Angels. (Randy Johnson is so not worth the money.)
2. The curriculum I bought for Sunday School this year is far surpassed by the curriculum I should have bought and would have bought if I had known what I was doing at the time I ordered it. Welcome to a new job in a new place that you are fairly unprepared for.
3. Since baseball is over for me now (I vote for a Houston - White Sox world series please.) the summer is officially over which was also seconded by the drop in temperature here. If summer is over that means the worst of all possible things - that means Christmas is looming on the horizon just waiting to strike. ARRRRGGGHHH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Coulter said...

Christmas is a-coming...yesterday I started knitting a scarf for the MIL. Homemade gifts have a lot of impact on the easily impressed... ;-)

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home